Here's the deal:
1. between now and the end of the Montreal Workshop (2nd May 2010) I want you to tweet about Practice Explosion. What are you hoping to learn, how much are you looking forward to going, what impact would you like it to have on your business, anything you can think of relating to the workshops. ALL TWEETS MUST USE THE HASH TAG #PracExplosion
2. during the workshops, keep tweeting about what you're learning, how you feel about being there, what impact it will have, how you're going to put things into action, etc. Again, ALL TWEETS MUST USE THE HASH TAG #PracExplosion
3. between now and 2nd May, post blogs, create videos, anything you can think of to record what you're thinking about the workshop.
4. Keep doing it AFTER THE EVENT
On 10th May I'll search Twitter and Google and decide who I think did the best job of portraying their excitement and anticipation about the event. The winner will get a free copy of the recording of the whole weekend, worth $297
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be registered to attend either the Toronto workshop or the Montreal workshop.
- The winner will be the person judged by me (Rob Cuesta) to have done the best job of portraying their excitement, enthusiasm and passion for what they are going to learn.
- The judge's decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
- Staff of the event or personal friends of the judge may not enter.